St Croix Avid Trek Spinning Rod
R6,750.00 – R7,250.00
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII Carbon.
- Slim-profile ferrules with ART technology.
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim zirconia rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with gun smoke hoods on casting models
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gun smoke hoods on spinning models
- Sea Guide hook keeper.
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A
We recommend these similar priced in-stock products :
For the traveling angler, St. Croix’s Avid Trek takes performance and quality to the next level for the creation of a compact tool that extends the anglers’ range of opportunities. Its three-piece design provides for ease of transport and storage, making it a great rod for air travel, storage at home, and for those times on the road when you see those hard to pass rivers, lakes, & inshore fishing opportunities.
At its base, St. Croix utilized a premium high modulus SCIII carbon blank with their Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology & slim profile ferrules with their ART technology. These qualities and technologies combined make for a seamless multipiece constructed rod with great sensitivity and feather-like weight. These rods are outfitted with Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides, Sea Guide hook keepers, and Fuji DPS reel seats. Select grade cork grips top the rods off, giving the angler great comfort and feel for hours on the water.