Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive 5g 3 Pack
- Use the adhesive at room temperature.
- Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease (sandpaper the surface for best adhesion).
- Apply a generous amount of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive to the damaged area, with at least a 5mm extra around the damaged area.
- Leave horizontal and allow to cure for 10-12 hours.
- Store partly-used tubes in a deep freezer.
- Warm up to room temperature before use again.
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is a very strong general purpose adhesive and it can also be used as a surface sealant. It exhibits special characteristics unlike many adhesives as it is highly flexible and stretchy after it has cured but it remains very strong. It fills gaps well, it is suitable for use indoors and outdoors and in marine environments. The adhesive can be painted on top of a surface to make it waterproof, airtight or abrasion resistant. Stormsure adhesive can often be used to cover holes without a patch. A thick film of adhesive will make a good repair. If the glue will drip through the hole just place some sticky tape behind the hole before applying the glue. It can be removed once the glue has cured.
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive bonds to virtually all surfaces including neoprene, rubber, leather, PVC, polyurethane, breathable and coated fabrics, wood, metal and more. It is ideal for repairing cracks in rubber wellington boots, hiking boots, loose soles, leaks in waders, rips in wetsuits, damaged horse rugs, holes in tents and canopies, leaks and splits inflatable items and many other items too. It can also be used for repairs to woodwork and furniture, roof tiles and concrete.
A tube of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is an essential part of a repair kit for hikers, DIY, fishermen, equestrians, hunters, divers, campers, surfers, sailors, engineers etc!
Comes with disposable gloves.