RIO Elite GT
The Perfect Line For Chasing GT’s With Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance.
- Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
- Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
RIO’s Elite GT (Giant Trevally) line has been specifically designed for the demanding conditions faced by the hardcore GT angler. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
|Line Color||Sink Rate||Line Size||30′ Head Weight||Full Head Weight||Head Length||Total Length|
|Blue/Orange/Sea Grass||Float||WF10F||375gr (24.3gm)||425gr (27.5gm)||36ft (10.9m)||100ft (30.5m)|
|Blue/Orange/Sea Grass||Float||WF11F||415gr (26.9gm)||465gr (30.1gm)||36ft (10.9m)||100ft (30.5m)|
|Blue/Orange/Sea Grass||Float||WF12F||455gr (29.5gm)||510gr (33.1gm)||36ft (10.9m)||100ft (30.5m)|