Xplorer Deluxe II Journey V Boat
The newly designed Xplorer Journey Deluxe II V Boat has been upgraded with some awesome new features. The Deluxe II is built on the Original Deluxe base with the outer casing being constructed with a thick, protective Tarpaulin Bottom and 420 Denier upper outer casing. The Tarpaulin bottom gives you extra protection from rocks or submerged objects while on the water. The rest of the boat has been redesigned. The new side cargo pockets have been enlarged and reinforced. They have flat meshed side pockets for quick access to any small essentials and a small separate rear compartment. There is a drinks holder on the left side pocket. We added a pocket on the rear of the seat back rest for extra storage. The Stripping apron has been redesigned with a raised, rigid edging to keep your line on the tray. We added a sunken meshed pocket on the apron for easy access to any larger essentials like forceps, tippets or nippers. The stabilizer bar has a quick release strap on one side and clip on the other. All Xplorer V Boats have two separate, independent air cell bladders added safety on the water.
The Journey V-boats come with a 3 year warranty against defects in workmanship and material. Weight Capacity- 140kgs.
Will be available Mid June 2019- Price to be confirmed.
• Two independent Polyurethane inner bladders with summit valves for extra safety.
• Made with 420D upper and 600 PVC Tarpaulin bottoms outer casing for extra durability.
• High Float foam insert seat bottom and back rest.( Inflatable air cell seats are available-sold separately).
• Quick release, break away system on the 2pc stabilizer bar.
• Newly designed raised, ridged sides on the striping apron for controlled line management.
* Sunken, shallow meshed cargo pocket on the stripping apron.
• Two newly designed, large cargo compartments with ridged side walls, flat meshed side pockets, separated rear pockets and an universal drinks holder on the left side pocket.
* New cargo pocket on the rear of the seat back rest.
• Built in Rod holder straps on each side.
• Maximum capacity 140kg.
• 3 year Limited warranty.