St Croix Legend Trek Spinning Rod
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS Deluxe reel seat with PVD-coated hoods on spinning rods.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS Deluxe reel seat with PVD-coated hood on casting rods.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
SPECIFICATIONS: Pieces: 3 | Length: 7’6” | Line: 10 – 20lb. | Lure Weight: 1/2 – 1 1/4oz | Power: Medium Heavy | Action: Fast | Handle: 5 | Rod Weight: 6.2 oz | MPN: LTS76MHF3
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?