Patagonia Travel Rod Roll
R1,400.00 – R1,500.00
- Patagonia Travel Rod Roll “Large” can easily accommodate 40inch rod sections – a comfortable fit for 13ft 4pc rods.
- 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate.
- Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material.
- Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods.
- Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use.
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made in Vietnam.
- 610 g (21.52 oz).
Patagonia’s Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. Crafted from our tough, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.