Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack DFTG
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
Our Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with a burly 100% nylon core fabric, treated on the exterior with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and on the interior with a TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion and provides quick access to the main compartment which holds fly boxes, a small cameras or extra clothing. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and lash points for a rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find a handy zippered pocket to secure keys, wallet and accessories. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
We recommend these similar priced in-stock products :
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Lash points on front for rod tube or jacket
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)