Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled 100l
A highly weather-resistant 100-liter gear hauler with sturdy wheels and a telescoping handle. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Epic trips require big hauling capacity. The superburly 100L Patagonia Black Hole wheeled duffel is a smooth-rolling travel bag that protects your gear from the hard knocks of faraway travel.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly 900-denier ripstop polyester has a highly weather-resistant thermoplastic urethane (TPU) laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed rain and stains
- Zippered U-shaped lid—with 2 zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized—offers quick and easy access to the main compartment
- Zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback
- Sturdy framesheet protects the duffel from rough luggage handling and keeps your Black Hole upright when on the ground
- Oversize wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street
- Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a 2-position telescoping handle and the 2 haul loops on either end
- Corner-mounted daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside
- Reinforced haul handles; internal compression
4220 g (9 lbs 4.9 oz)
32.6″ x 16″ x 13.7″
100L (6102 cu in)