Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC 26L Travel Pack
With the iconic design of our classic MLC® bag, only smaller and made with the same materials as our Black Hole styles, this sturdy, soft-sided 26-liter suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets strict carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Designed to meet the strict carry-on requirements of international travel, the 26L Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC® (Maximum Legal Carry-On) is made from tough, trusted, travel-ready Black Hole fabric.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
We recommend these similar priced in-stock products :
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Soft-sided, cleanly designed bag holds 3 days’ worth of clothes and opens like a book for easy packing
- Internal padded sleeve holds a laptop up to 15 in.; it zips open and lies flat so you don’t have to remove your laptop in the TSA line
- Main compartment with clamshell opening features 2 separate pockets for easy packing, access and organization
- A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing
- 2 exterior pockets organize essentials including keys, electronics, travel documents, wallet and phone
- Padded shoulder strap can be worn on one shoulder or across the chest, bandolier style
- Zip-away, ergonomic backpack straps let you easily sprint through crowds
- Top and side handles allow briefcase carry
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over the telescoping handle on your wheeled luggage
- 8.7 oz., 300-denier, 100% post-consumer recycled ripstop polyester (22% solution-dyed) Black Hole fabric has a thermoplastic urethane film laminate
- 3.3 oz., 200-denier, 100% recycled polyester lining has a polyurethane coating
- Body and lining fabrics both have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)