Orial 30L Original Drybag 2.0
The 30L Original Drybag 2.0 is back and redesigned to give you more. Improved padding, exterior bottle cage, simplified strap system and strengthened stitching supported by our 3-year guarantee. Same 30L dry storage with outer Splash-proof pouch for personal belongings that can get wet without harm.
- Easy access with roll-top closure
- Exterior “splash-proof” pocket for grab n’ go items that can get wet
- Padded ergonomic backpack with simplified adjustable straps
- D-rings allow you to connect the bag to the side of a raft, boat, or backpack.
- 3-year guarantee
Original 30L and 30L commute
Average packed dimensions: 55*20*30cm
Tips For Taking Care Of Your Drybag:
- Keep solvents far, far away from your dry bags – Solvents such as sunscreen, bug spray, alcohol and oils can cause deterioration and destroy integrity of our gear. If your bag was exposed to any non-friendly solvents– please follow tip 2 below.
- Rinse with fresh water after each especially after use in sea water – We advise a light & gentle scrub with dishwashing soap followed by fresh water rinse for those extra dirty bags or in the case your bag was exposed to unfriendly solvents above.
- Don’t throw, shove, squeeze, drop or drag your dry bags.
- Make sure drybag is completely dry before storage – Damp clothes or moisture inside the bag can quickly turn mouldy when left inside your dark, airtight bag. If needed follow step 2 to clean and make sure interior is bone-dry before packing away.
- Unfold and spread dry bag out before storing – Don’t leave the bag rolled / folded up or clipped and rather spread out and leave nice and comfortable way.
- Don’t leave them in direct sun if not being used – After a day out in the sun, please don’t leave bags lying in direct sunlight as this may lead to fading over time. Its preferred to keep them in a cool, dry place when you’re not using them.